Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network is the premier rehabilitation provider in Connecticut, is known for its commitment to high quality, customer focused outcomes.
There are 32 outpatient locations with a variety of specialists, ranging from oncology and women’s’ health to sports medicine.
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network partners with other organizations to provide leadership in meeting programming and/or financial goals. We also form strategic partnerships with physician groups, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, school systems and other quality providers to offer services throughout the continuum and into the community.
Visit the Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network builds upon the strengths of the partnering organization by offering an array of services.
When a partner has new rehabilitation services under consideration, HHCRN will:
- Conduct an Analysis
- Assist in Developing a Pro Forma and Budget
- Make Space and Equipment Recommendations
For a partner's ongoing services, HHCRN's expertise includes:
- Management Services
- Clinical Staffing
- Billing and Collections Expertise
- Clinical Program Development and Program Standards
- Policy and Procedure Development
HHCRN tracks and apprises its partners on regulatory/legislative changes that may impact the delivery of rehabilitation services.
Partner organizations may chose to participate in HHCRN's outcomes reporting system, one of the largest databases in the nation for outpatient care. HHCRN has also established a data comparison system to track clinical operations in the acute care, home care and outpatient settings. The information gleaned from participation in one or both of these programs provides important benchmarks from which quality management strategies are developed.
A challenge in today's healthcare marketplace is the recruitment and retention of qualified employees. HHCRN has staff dedicated to these functions and shares candidate information and recruitment strategies with its partners. Additionally, HHCRN is committed to education of its staff and offers over 150 hours of educational programming per year. These opportunities are made available to partners' staffs.
To meet each organization's goals, HHCRN works collaboratively to customize each rehabilitation service agreement and develops contracts that are mutually beneficial to the contracting entity and HHCRN.
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network's consultative and management services deliverables include:
- Quality Management Strategies
- Data Comparison System
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Outcomes System
- Financial Planning
- Space Planning
- Equipment Recommendations
- Clinical Operations Analysis
- Clinical Program and Standards Development
- Ongoing Management
- Staff Development
- Marketing Analysis and Support
- Billing and Collections Guidance
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Regulatory Tracking/Adherence
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies
Collaboration with HHCRN has resulted in partners' successes with enhanced patient outcomes, growth of the referral base via strengthened physician and community relationships, increased profitability, and improved operations.
Fast Facts (FY 2016)
CEO: Rita Parisi
Patient care visits: 838,125*
Managed locations: 57 (view a map of our service area)
Operating revenue (FY 15): $22.4 million
*Includes Managed Services Organization
Accomplishments (FY 2016)
- Acquired a lymphedema practice, Therapeia, bringing in new experts in treatment, improving our access for patients in need of lymphedema services, expanding our specialty service offerings and increasing our ability to share best practices within our network.
- Opened a new outpatient clinic within Backus Hospital Rehabilitation Network in Norwichtown, offering orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Won the silver award at the New England Society of HealthCare for the HHCRN website.
- Opened an outpatient rehabilitation site in the new Hartford Hospital Family Health Center in Vernon, a facility that also includes a center specializing in neurological conditions and movement disorders.
- Celebrated 20 years in December 2015.
View our locations