Hartford HealthCare offers residencies and fellowships in a wide range of departments and specialties to further your medical education in your chosen field.
We have a strong partnership with the University of Connecticut Health Center in undergraduate and graduate medical education.
We conduct clinical educational programs for third and fourth year medical students and programs in graduate medical education at the residency and fellowship levels. Full and part-time medical staff support each hospitals' educational programs where commitment to research and education is inseparable from their role in patient care.
Hartford HealthCare offers the following Residencies and Fellowships:
- Adult Psychiatry Residency
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
- General Dentistry Residency
- Graduate Nurse Residency Program
- Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Fellowship
- Medical Simulation Fellowship
- Neurointerventional & Cerebrovascular Surgery Fellowship
- Noninvasive Cardiology Fellowship
- PA Surgical-Critical Care Residency
- Pathology Residency
- Pathology Fellowships
- Pharmacy Residencies
- Psychiatry 4th Year Electives/Clerkships
- Psychology Internship & Residency
- Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship
- Radiology Residency
- T. Stewart Hamilton, M.D. Fellowship
- Trauma Care Fellowship
- Susan D. Flynn Oncology Nursing Fellowship