We're building the future of
And the clinical team to go with it.
Be part of something special. Join our team at the Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital. First in New England, it will be a true destination for orthopedic care and brings together, under one roof, all aspects of musculoskeletal care and advanced surgical treatments.
Hartford Hospital is a 748-bed, Level 1 academic/tertiary care medical center and a teaching affiliate of the University of Connecticut with one of the highest hospital surgical volumes in New England—over 30,000 operations per year.
Our programs are highly innovative, as is the package we offer. It includes:
- Competitive salary
- Team environment with robust staff: less responsibility for room turnover
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Minimal call obligation with competitive on call compensation
- Innovative, scalable staffing models, including consistent surgical teams
- Qualified candidates guaranteed an interview and tour within 48 hours of application
Click one of the links below to view available opportunities at the Bone & Joint Institute, or contact Nicole Lewis at 860.696.6060.