The CareConnect initiative is also the leading mechanism for delivery of our Five Ones:
- One Registration: patients register once and their information is accessible to all HHC partners who provide care for them
- One Health Record: always available and and-up-to date no matter where the patient seeks care
- One Standard of Excellence: delivering the highest level of care throughout the entire organization
- One Bill: a streamlined effort providing convenience and peace of mind
- One Relationship: enabling HHC to become the provider of choice for our communities
Achieving these goals will help transform the care of the people we serve.
CareConnect’s team of dedicated employees is working diligently to help Hartford HealthCare become better connected with patients and physicians through a new, robust electronic medical record system.
The HHC Unity:CareConnect program is led by the 160 members of our Core Applications Team who are organized into ten different “tracks” during the implementation process.
Epic is an electronic health record (EHR) platform being implemented throughout Hartford HealthCare.
As an integral part of the successful implementation and use of the Epic electronic health record, training is focused on providing users with the tools to perform the essential parts of your job from day one.