Occupational Health Network offers a range of services to help businesses maintain a healthy workforce, from pre-employment services to helping injured workers quickly return to work.
Office hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday. On-site programs are also available to bring health and safety assessments to the workplace.
- Injury care for Workers' Compensation cases
- Various drug screenings and alcohol testing
- Pre-placement physicals
- State Department of Transportation physicals
- OSHA-required physicals, including respirator fit testing and asbestos and hazmat physicals
- On-site X-ray, pharmacy, lab, and physical therapy services
- Free, round-trip van service for employees injured on the job, those needing rehabilitation services and other situations. Call the office or the driver directly, (860) 951-5481.
Fast facts:Medical Director: Sandor Nagy Jr., M.D.
Program Director: Robert Stair PT, MBA
Address440 New Britain Ave.
Plainville, CT 06062