The Connecticut Center for Healthy Aging is a resource and assessment center
that helps seniors and their caregivers access valuable services and information. It is staffed by
people who specialize in services for older adults.
- Needs assessments and referral services based on identified needs and client's objectives
- Helps seniors and their caregivers access medical care, social services, community resources, financial planning and elder law advisors, holistic care and wellness programs
- Education and training for caregivers, elders and family members on various topics
- Community speakers and Alzheimer's dementia trainers offer a variety of topics for community organizations and local businesses' employees
- Resource library that provides Internet access and brochures, periodicals, books, tapes and CDs on topics related to aging, including caring for elders
Fast FactsClients: More than 2,500 seniors and their families annually provided educational resources, consultation and related services.
Assessments: More than 200 home assessments conducted annually.
AddressHospital of Central Connecticut
Bradley Memorial campus - 81 Meriden Ave., Southington, CT, 06489
New Britain General campus - 100 Grand St., New Britain, CT 06050
Toll Free: 1-877-4 AGING 1 (1-800-273-0078)