Clinical Laboratory Partners is an independent, full-service clinical laboratory providing a broad range of lab services to private physician practices, nursing homes, hospitals, municipalities, industries and managed care organizations.
Testing is provided in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Chemistry, Cytogenetics, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Molecular Pathology and Transfusion Medicine. The comprehensive test menu provided by CLP is superior to any other laboratory in Connecticut.
There are over 800 professional staff located at the main laboratory in Newington, CT and at two primary hospital sites - Hartford Hospital and MidState Medical Center. In addition, 80 patient service centers are staffed throughout Connecticut and promise little or no wait time.
CLP offers a convenient way for patients to have their blood drawn or to drop off a specimen, as ordered by their medical professional and are the ONLY laboratory in Connecticut to accept ALL major insurance plans.
CLP provides a vital link between medical professionals and the overall health of their patients.
Fast FactsCEO: Jim Fantus
Patient centers: 80; Aided in treatment of more than 1 million patients in 2009
- Laboratory recognized by the national publication Healthcare Executive Exchange as a Quality Turnaround in 2009
- Named Newington's Business of the Year in 2010 by the Newington Chamber of Commerce
- Received national exposure on Fox News for detection of bubonic plague
- Largest laboratory headquartered in Connecticut
- Community partner with Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Drawing stations are preferred providers for United Healthcare
AddressClinical Laboratory Partners
129 Patricia M. Genova Drive
Newington CT 06111