Clinical Laboratory Partners is an independent, full-service clinical laboratory providing a broad range of lab services to private physician practices, nursing homes, hospitals, municipalities, industries and managed care organizations.
Testing is provided in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Chemistry, Cytogenetics, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Molecular Pathology and Transfusion Medicine. The comprehensive test menu provided by CLP is superior to any other laboratory in Connecticut.
There are over 800 professional staff located at the main laboratory in Newington, CT and at two primary hospital sites - Hartford Hospital and MidState Medical Center. In addition, 80 patient service centers are staffed throughout Connecticut and promise little or no wait time.
CLP offers a convenient way for patients to have their blood drawn or to drop off a specimen, as ordered by their medical professional and are the ONLY laboratory in Connecticut to accept ALL major insurance plans.
CLP provides a vital link between medical professionals and the overall health of their patients.
Fast FactsPresident & CEO: James Fantus
Commercial Patients: 1.4 million
Tests: 11.4 million
Physician Customers: 3,900
Full Service Labs: 5
- Opened Newtown patient service center.
- Established new business with PriMed, Stonington Institute Rehab Center, Hill Health and Dr. Denis Bouboulis asthma and immunology practice.
- Signed agreement to provide services to Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center, with more than 33,000 patients annually.
- Implemented two automated tools to improve lab specimen transportation: mobile scanners to scan and track specimens from points of origin to intended destinations, and software optimizing courier routes.
- Invested in technology to upgrade system for pathologist licensing and software.
- Implemented more than a dozen new tests at various CLP locations.
AddressClinical Laboratory Partners
129 Patricia M. Genova Drive
Newington CT 06111